You’re probably here because you want to submit a speaking proposal — you’ve come to the right place! TechMedia is actively accepting speaking proposals for the 2016-17 Digital Summit event series, and if you’re an expert with a digital marketing lesson, case study, hack, or a bit of digital-jedi-wisdom to share, we want to hear from you. We’re interested in intermediate-to-advanced level talks in any of these topics and more:
Content Marketing • Analytics • Big Data • SEO/SEM • UX • Digital Strategy • Email Marketing • Social Media • User Acquisition/Retention • Mobile Marketing or Advertising • Engagement Strategies • Emerging Tech • Visual Marketing • Millennials • Multicultural Marketing • Omnichannel • Journey Mapping • Brand Strategy • Customer Insights
|Digital Summit Phoenix | February 22-23, 2017||December 16, 2016|
|Digital Summit Seattle | March 27-28, 2017||February 10, 2017|
|Digital Summit Los Angeles | April 4-5, 2017||February 17, 2017|
|Digital Summit Charlotte | May, 2017||Coming Soon|
|Digital Summit Atlanta | May 23-24, 2017||April 7, 2017|
|Digital Summit Denver | June 27-28, 2017||May 12, 2017|
|Digital Summit Portland | July 12-13, 2017||May 26, 2017|
|Digital Summit Minneapolis | August 14-15, 2017||June 30, 2017|
|Digital Summit Philadelphia | August, 2017||Coming Soon|
|Digital Summit Detroit | September 12-13, 2017||July 28, 2017|
|Digital Summit Washington DC | September, 2017||August 4, 2017|
|Internet Summit (Raleigh) | November 15-16, 2017||September 29, 2017|
|Digital Summit Dallas | December 5-6, 2016||October 20, 2017|
To be considered for a speaking spot, please fill out the form below. We receive a lot of submissions and the process is highly competitive – here are some tips to help you get your proposal noticed:
- Be authentic and present an original idea that is applicable in the real world of digital marketing, strategy, or design.
- Include as much detail as possible about the lesson you’ll teach / share.
- Keep your proposals free of marketing and sales pitches. Your personal brand or story is less interesting than the awesome lesson you have to share. We’re more likely to consider proposals that include a practical case studies and/or examples.
- Limit the scope: in 30 minutes, you won’t be able to cover everything about your topic. Instead, pick a specific useful aspect or series of tactics.
- Include specific, tangible takeaways you’ll teach in your lesson that are aren’t too generic or broad.
- Our audience always wants to hear from great brands. Being with one, or being able to bring a strong brand with you to your talk does increase your chances for acceptance. For any who bring along a brand, there are very strict guidelines on how the talk can be presented to avoid any notion of sales/agency pitch.
You should expect a response about your proposal approximately 30 days out from the event you indicate as your first preference. If however we have a need for your session in a city you didn’t select, we may invite you where we have a need.